27 January 2020
Are you a driven, enthusiastic and motivated Automotive Service Advisor? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? Can you deliver world class customer service? Would you like the opportunity to work for the South West’s largest automotive dealership group?
We are looking to recruit an additional Service Advisor for our Service Department at Westerly (BMW) Dorchester.
What can we offer you?
In return for your hard work as a Service Advisor, you will be offered a highly competitive salary package and a great range of benefits including:
- Workplace pension (salary exchange option)
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays (pro rata for part time)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer a friend rewards
- Life assurance
- Discounted sales, MOT, products, parts & servicing
- Bonus scheme
What will I be responsible for?
- Meeting and greeting customers in a friendly and courteous manner throughout the day.
- Booking vehicles into the technical workshop.
- Liaising with the technical workshop to keep track of the vehicles' progress and ensuring the vehicle is ready at the promised time.
- Providing exceptional customer service, including establishing customers onward travel arrangements, updating customers whilst their vehicle is in our workshop, handing over vehicles after service work and maintaining ongoing relationships with your customers.
- Maintaining thorough product expertise and updating your knowledge through manufacturer led training.
- Raising invoices and taking payments.
- Adopting a professional approach regarding the sale of repairs required.
- Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work.
Could this be the ideal role for me?
The successful Service Advisor will need to be smartly presented, conscientious and possess excellent communication skills. We are looking for an individual who is highly organised and efficient whilst having the ability to build a rapport with our valued customers and develop strong and open working relationships with the wider team. You will have an ability to concisely explain invoice costs to your customers and mediate at times.